Digital compliance intelligence enhancing advice oversight for Financial Services Licensees
Easing the burden of advice compliance and oversight. Regulatory technology SAMI (Surveillance and Monitoring Intelligence) embeds predictive analytics:
- for pre-emptive insights to improve the advice process and quality in line with best interest duty to customers
- for proactive and efficient oversight by licensees, regulators and professional bodies.
Designed to benchmark and raise the quality of financial advice, Advice RegTech's Surveillance and Monitoring Intelligence (SAMI) enables efficient oversight for regulators, professional associations and licensees through predictive analytics software.
Assess the quality of financial advice and best interest duty processes, for efficient pre-emptive guidance and proactive resource allocation.
Compliance made easier, with analytics for efficient assessment, enhancement, surveillance and monitoring of Statements of Advice and Best Interest Duty processes. SAMI (Surveillance and Monitoring Intelligence) financial advice compliance software, developed by Advice RegTech in collaboration with Veriluma recognised as a Compliance Innovator of the Year finalist in the Fintech Business Awards 2017.
RegTech (Regulatory Technology) enables organisations with regulatory, monitoring and surveillance responsibilities the ability to more effectively oversee their industry participants to protect consumers.
The financial services sector continues to be under intense scrutiny. With Parliamentary inquiries and ASIC test cases in court regularly hitting the front pages of the paper, the cost and efforts of compliance, monitoring, and surveillance of advice providers and practices have never been more critical. With Life Insurance and professional standards legislation now adding to the FOFA reforms, the spotlight on Best Interest Duty compliance processes intensifies.
Advice RegTech can help AFSLs, wealth management and advice divisions in the banks and life companies, professional bodies and regulators.
Consulting and software solutions for organisations seeking to improve compliance outcomes to meet regulatory and consumer imperatives.
- S.A.M.I Surveillance and Monitoring Intelligence for licensee's oversight of advice quality and audit effectiveness. Designed to raise consumers' trust and confidence in financial advice, and reduce the cost and burden of compliance for advisers, licensees, professional bodies, and regulators. SAMI enables Licensee oversight of the financial planning processes and advice documents as they are produced to meet compliance with the best interest duty and related obligations. Recognised as a Compliance Innovator of the Year finalist in the Fintech Business Awards 2017
- K.R.I.S Key Risk Indicator Solution to predict adviser behaviours is a consulting and software solution inspired by the concerning results from ASIC’s Report 515 of large institutional advice compliance. KRIS is designed for Australian Financial Services Licensees (AFSLs) to assess probabilities and potential risk in their licensed advisers.
- Cy.R.U.S to protect against data loss